Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach
In partnership with Hyatt Regency & Spa Huntington Beach, Tour Connection will adopt the guidelines set in place to ensure a safe and secure event for our attendees. With your safety being top priority, here are some things to know before your arrival:
- Guest rooms are being cleaned on the 4th night of each stay. Public spaces consistently being cleaned.
- More outdoor functions for this program and fresh air being pumped into the event spaces.
- Hyatt Regency & Spa Huntington Beach has secured a certified GBAC team with (2) sanitizing sprayers.
- You will be required to wear a facial covering during all events unless eating or drinking.
- Social distance regulations include maximum of 4 people in the elevators at one time.
- Various care stations throughout property with masks and hand sanitizer.
- Increased lobby and public area attendants, focused on cleaning high touch surfaces.
- Safety partitions between hotel colleagues and guests at the front desk, bell desk, concierge as well as for all food & beverage stations.
- Increased signage throughout the resort, please be aware of this signage and follow guidelines accordingly.
YOU CAN FEEL CONFIDENT: Safety remains a top priority at Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation, remain vigilant, and follow recommended precautionary measures, protocols and guidelines from various health organizations including the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local authorities, in an effort to ensure our guests, colleagues and customers remain in a safe and healthy environment.
PLEASE FIND HELPFUL LINKS BELOW: